Monday, March 26, 2007

New Car

See this car:



It's a 2004 Suzuki Forenza....and guess what..... I own one!!!! :D :D *does the happy dance*

I bought it on Saturday. Yay me!!! It has all kinds of stuff but most of all it was a one owner car with only 19,000 miles on it!!!! It still has factory warranty left on it and it is in such great condition.

My budget is so squeaky tight right now that it might be tough at times, but the dealership financed me. I wouldn't budge on what I wanted and I got a MUCH better deal then I ever thought I would!!!

This is THE newest and nicest car I have ever had and I don't feel like it will break down the next time I turn it on...can you tell I'm excited? :) I'll get a "real" picture of it posted once I have some more time - I'm at work at the moment.

No comments: