Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Life Has Flown Right Past Me...

I haven't had a chance to update this in a long time... Life gets so busy sometimes.

Most of my time is spend driving kids to and from things like volleyball practice and games and karate. Of course to that I decided to volunteer to be team mom for the volleyball team... so more added responsibilities there, like buying pizza or making dinner for the nights the girls have a late game, making up snack bags and trying to come up with some way to make them all happy with what I do.

Then throw in the fact that I've moved into my grandparents basement for a short time to try and save money to buy a house, and my life has been mass chaos for a while now.

Anyway to make this post more interesting than just a complaint about how busy I am I'd like to refer everyone to http://www.livingonadime.com/

Sign up for her newsletter that has lots and lots of money saving tips!

No comments: